- Payment of the holiday accommodation rental fee constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- All booking requests are taken into consideration but the managers are unable to guarantee requested apartment numbers and/or apartment locations.
- A deposit will be taken at time of booking. The outstanding balance must be paid on arrival.
- Keys are available from reception. Visitors arriving outside of office hours should contact reception for alternate key arrangements. Upon departure all keys are to be returned to reception. Visitors departing outside office hours should make arrangements with reception for key collection.
- All premises are to be left in a satisfactory clean and tidy state, including all garbage wrapped and emptied into outside garbage bin at the bottom of the drive and washing up done (or dishwasher turned on). In the event of excessive cleaning requirements, an extra cleaning fee will be charged to the guest’s account.
- A communal BBQ is available. Guests are responsible for cleaning the BBQ after use and in the event of excessive cleaning requirements, an extra cleaning fee will be charged to the guest’s account.
- No pets are allowed.
- Linen is included. Due to health requirements all guests are required to use sheets and pillow cases.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the apartments.
- Any damage, breakage or loss of furniture, furnishings, equipment, locks or keys should be reported immediately. The cleaners do a detailed inventory check both before and after occupation. In some circumstances, guests may be required to cover the cost of damage or loss.
- The number of guests must not exceed the number of guests as agreed when booking. Health and safety legislation prohibits occupancy above pre-determined numbers..
- The managers take no responsibility for personal property left on the premises.
- Check-out time is 10am and all guests must vacate the property by the check-out time unless agreed with the manager in advance. Without prior agreement, additional late departure fees will apply at the nightly rate.
- Check-in time is 2pm.
- The guest making the booking must be 18 years or over and agree to take full responsibility for the temporary rental of the property.
- Furniture, fixtures and fittings are not to be altered or moved between rooms or properties.
- There is a strict ‘No Party Policy’ and the managers reserve the right to remove from the premises anyone disturbing the peace.
- For call outs, outside of office hours, a $80 fee may be levied. eg. if you lose your keys or lock yourselves out.
SAKS ON HASTINGS CANCELLATION POLICY
Low Season – Deposit required: $250
Cancellation: Full refund up until 14 days prior less a $125 administration/cancellation fee. Cancellations inside 14 days charged $250 hotel fee & No shows charged the full amount of accommodation as cancellation.
Mid/High Season – Deposit required: $400 with balance of payment required 30 days prior to arrival.
Cancellation: Full refund up until 31 days prior less a $125 administration/cancellation fee. Cancellations inside 30 days and no shows are charged the full amount, with no refund.
Please note that a $125 cancellation fee applies to all bookings cancelled outside the cancellation window and will be deducted from money held.