Our resort is located at “The Paris End” of Hastings Street. Directly across the road you’ll find the world famous patrolled section of Noosa Main Beach. At the Eastern end of this beach, the tall trees of the National Park offer morning shade during the summer months (a great place for children to play in the shallow waters among the rocks). Pandanus palms also provide shade to the lawn areas along the board walk overlooking this expansive, beautiful sandy beach. During the cooler winter months (average temperature 21degrees), Noosa’s north facing Main Beach offers shelter from the colder southerly winds.
- 40 steps to patrolled, north facing, Main Beach.
- Main entrance to National Park a short, 5 minute, walk away
- 300m to sheltered Little Cove Beach
- Boutique shopping at your door
- Wonderful selection of cafes and restaurants just outside your gate
- Surf club across the street for drinks and dining, overlooking Main Beach
- 6 quality golf courses within 20 minutes drive
- 3 minute walk to Noosa River along Hastings St to catch the water taxi to Noosaville or Noosa Harbour
- 10 minute walk to river mouth for sunset views and photos or maybe fishing.
The town of Noosa Heads sits at the northern most point of the Sunshine Coast, being 165km north of Brisbane. This cosmopolitan tourist hub is well known for its many food, wine, sporting and musical events. The closest airport is the Sunshine Coast Airport which is located a 30 minute drive away.
Noosa sits in a northerly position looking out over famous Laguna Bay to the Coral Sea.
For those who love surfing, we are located close to First Point, which is a popular surfing spot in Noosa Heads.