Terms and Conditions
- Payment of the holiday accommodation rental fee constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The operators will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However, the operators reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Keys will be made available from reception. Should you be arriving after business hours, please let us know in advance so that alternate key arrangements can be made. Upon departure all keys are to be returned to reception. Should you be departing outside office hours, please contact reception the day before departure.
- All premises are to be left in a satisfactory clean and tidy state, including all garbage wrapped and emptied into outside garbage bin at the bottom of the drive and washing up done. In the event of excessive cleaning requirements, an extra cleaning fee will be charged to the guest's account.
- Pets are not allowed at Saks on Hastings.
- Linen is included. Due to health requirements all guests are required to use sheets and pillow cases.
- Smoking is not permitted inside Saks on Hastings.
- Any damage, breakage or loss of furniture, furnishings, equipment, locks or keys is to be reported immediately and paid for at cost, other then acceptable wear and tear. Please note, that our cleaners do a detailed inventory check both before and after your occupation.
- The number of guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice. Additional fees of $35 per person per night will apply for excess guests not notified to the operators in advance.
- The operators take no responsibility for the client's personal property left on the premises.
- Check-out time is 10am. Check-in time is 2pm. The client must vacate the property by the check-out time unless agreed with the operators in advance that they may stay longer. Without prior agreement, additional late departure fees will apply at the nightly rate.
- The client making the booking must be 18 years or over and agree to take full responsibility for the temporary rental of the property.
- Furniture, fixtures and fittings are not to be altered or moved between rooms or properties.
- Under no circumstances should keys be left on the premises.
- For call outs, outside of office hours, a $80 fee will be levied. i.e. if you lose your keys or lock yourselves out.
SAKS ON HASTINGS CANCELLATION POLICY
- HOLIDAY LETTING
“Saks on Hastings” adopts the following practice when dealing with cancellation of a holiday booking.
A 12% admin fee for all cancellations
LOW SEASON BOOKING
Two night cancellation fee if cancelled 7 days or less prior to travel or a no show
MID & HIGH SEASON
No refund if cancelled within 29 days or less prior to travel or in case of a no show.